As an Early Years Physical Development Specialist and Author of Learning through Movement and Active Play in the Early Years, I have spent many years supporting and training practitioners, teachers and parents. I am also a consultant for Cambridge International Education and have worked in partnership with many other organisations to develop their practice.
Since the inseption of B Inspired in 2012, we have
- provided many schools, clusters and partners with support
- trained over 19oo teachers and early years practitioners
- developed the international Physical Development Curriculum for Cambridge International Education
- worked as an Education and SEN Advisor for the BBC Learning and Premier League Learning programme, Super Movers
- been commissioned to develop programmes for childminder
- developed and delivered training packages for various local authorities and NHS trust
- developed resources and supportive tools
- Written articles for well-known publications such as Teach Early Years and afPE’s PE Matters.