B Inspired Courses
B Inspired provides online and face-to-face courses, support tools and resources for teachers, early years practitioners and parents/carers.
The courses for teachers and early years practitioners will support you to deliver quality physical activities and PE lessons in-line with the EYFS, supporting the development and attainment of young children.
We also provide shore courses for both parents/carers and educators, such as Mini Yo! to help you with activity ideas.
We are providing the following courses up until summer and can’t wait for you to join us:
What Previous Attendees have said:
Just wanted to say a very big thank you to you for sharing your knowledge and skills through such a well-structured course. As a kinaesthetic learner, presenting and sharing online looked like being my nemesis. It has taken too long for me to become comfortable. Not so for you, you came across really well. – Advisory Teacher for PE (SEN) and Dance
- Early Years Physical Development – FREE Taster Session
- Early Years Physical Development
- Learning through Movement and Active Play
- Risk Taking and Risky Play
- Mini Yo! – Yoga-based activities
- Communication, Language and Literacy through movement and play
- Mathematics through movement and play
- PSED through movement and play
- Understanding the World through movement and play
- Creative Arts and Design through movement and play
Any of the above courses or bespoke training can be delivered at a venue of your choice to:
- Schools in your cluster or network
- Groups or chains of nurseries and early years settings.
- Individual settings/schools.
PE & Activity Role Modelling
This is an interactive day/s in your school or early years setting where we will deliver sessions with one or all of your rooms, nursery, reception and KS1 classes. Teachers and early years practitioners will be involved in the sessions, allowing them to develop their knowledge and practice in a “real-world” situation. The aims of the session:
- More confidence, knowledge and understanding in order to deliver activities
- Tips to make your activities engaging and effective
- Activity Ideas
- Differentiation and Progression