Until 30th April 2020 – 25% off All Physical Resources. Code LOCKDOWN25
50% off All Online Courses and Programmes. Code LOCKDOWN 50
B Inspired Courses
B Inspired provides online and face-to-face courses, support tools and resources for teachers, early years practitioners and parents/carers.
The courses for teachers and early years practitioners will support you to deliver quality physical activities and PE lessons in-line with the EYFS, supporting the development and attainment of young children.
We also provide shore courses for both parents/carers and educators, such as Mini Yo! to help you with activity ideas.
The Online Courses are provided in short modules allowing you to complete them as and when it suits you.
1. Early Years Physical Development – Birth to 3 Years
2. Early Years Physical Development – 4 Years to 7 Years
3. Early Years Physical Development – FREE Taster Session
4. Mini Yo! – Yoga-based Moves and Activities
5. Mini Minds (Coming Soon)
Find out more or sign up for a FREE Taster Session!Find Out More
Physical Development (0-3 years or 4-7 years)
This course is aimed at developing practitioner’s knowledge and skills, enabling them to deliver high quality physical activities and physical education. What you will get from the training:
- More confidence to plan activities with a focus on skill development
- Understanding and knowledge about children’s physical development in the early years
- Links with other programmes and resources
- Linking physical development with all areas of learning / subjects
- Knowledge of how to support children with physical issues
- Delivering all areas of learning through physical activities
- Impact of physical activity on learning
- Environment and Risk Taking
- Activity Ideas to incorporate into your daily plan
Mini Yo! Course
This half day training course will allow you to maximise your use of the Mini Yo! Cards and Films. It will cover:
- Individual Moves
- Mini Yo! Active Story Telling
- Mindfulness with Mini Yo!
PE & Activity Role Modelling
This is an interactive day/s in your school or early years setting where we will deliver sessions with one or all of your rooms, nursery, reception and KS1 classes. Teachers and early years practitioners will be involved in the sessions, allowing them to develop their knowledge and practice in a “real-world” situation. The aims of the session:
- More confidence, knowledge and understanding in order to deliver activities
- Tips to make your activities engaging and effective
- Activity Ideas
- Differentiation and Progression
Cluster, Network and Inset Training
Any of the above courses or bespoke training can be delivered at a reduced rate at a venue of your choice to:
- Schools in your cluster or network
- Groups or chains of nurseries and early years settings.