Tania set up BInspired in June 2012 with the aim to support early years practitioners and teachers to deliver a higher quality physical development programme. Since starting B Inspired she has:
- Trained over 1500 teachers and early years practitioners in England
- Provided individual schools, clusters and partners with support
- Been commissioned to develop programmes for childminders
- Developed and delivered training packages for various local authorities and NHS trust
- Published a book (Learning through Movement and Active Play in the Early Years)
- Developed resources and supportive tools
Before starting B Inspired, Tania set up and managing a Children’s Centre, worked in outdoor education, provided Infant Massage sessions, as well as worked as a health education advisor and physical development trainer for Birmingham City Council. In her various roles she has worked with teachers, advisors, early years practitioners, parents and carers.
- Work with partners such as councils, clusters, charities and trusts to develop robust early years physical development programmes, either with short-term outcomes or long-term projects.
- Work with individual or groups of schools and early years settings to develop your early years physical development provision.