Tania set up BInspired in June 2012 with the aim to support early years practitioners and teachers to deliver a higher quality physical development programme.
Before starting B Inspired, Tania set up and managing a Children’s Centre, worked in outdoor education, provided Infant Massage sessions, as well as worked as a health education advisor and physical development trainer for Birmingham City Council. In her various roles she has worked with teachers, advisors, early years practitioners, parents and carers.
Since starting B Inspired she has:
- Trained over 1600 teachers and early years practitioners in England
- Provided individual schools, clusters and partners with support
- Been commissioned to develop programmes for childminders
- Developed and delivered training packages for various local authorities and NHS trust
- Published a book – Learning through Movement and Active Play in the Early Years (find it here)
- Developed resources and supportive tools
- Worked as an Education and SEN Advisor for the BBC Learning and Premier League Learning programme, Super Movers
We can work with the following types of partners to develop robust early years physical development programmes, either with short-term outcomes or long-term projects:
We can also work with:
- individual or groups of schools and early years settings to develop your early years physical development provision.