FREE Access for 60 Days
For those in later life and with limited mobility
Would you like to keep active, improve your balance, flexibility, independence, reduce pain and even reduce the risk of falling?
Would you find it useful to have a tool that gives you easy instructions as to how you can do so?
MoVE is a programme of physical activities and movement to music that can really help those in later life and those with limited mobility be healthier, more active and independent.
The MoVE Programme
MoVE has been developed by health professionals (including occupational therapist, armchair exercise expert, yoga instructor and physical development specialist)
It has been trialled and used in many care homes and the community
- Will support you to gently exercise on a regular basis
- Provides seated or standing options for all moves
- Offers warm-up and cool-down exercises
- Provides visual and auditory instructions
- Provides an array of moves that will develop flexibility, strength and balance
- Has a selection of movement to music moves, with appropriate music
- And much much more to come…
How to Use the Films:
There is a 12 week plan with a combination of workouts.
Each week you will be provided with the workouts for that week and depending on your own level of movement you can choose from:
- The Seated Workouts
- The Standing Workouts
- A Mixture according to how you feel at the time