Welcome to Mini Yo! with Naomi
Hi, my name is Naomi and I will be delivering engaging, fun and active Mini Yo! sessions in your area.
I have over 20 years of working with young children, having run my own preschool and working in primary schools for the past 20 year. I have worked in Social Care with children and adults for 8 years and am an ADHD specialist as well as being trained in Autism and worked with autistic children. I am also a Qualified Family Links Facilitator and have delivered a 10-week parent course.
As I am passionate about helping children to achieve the best outcomes I have developed my skills and knowledge in many areas, training in Solution Focussed Therapy, Child Protection, Safeguarding, SEND and First Aid.
I am now happy to become a Qualified Mini Yo! Instructor and look forward to sharing these great activities with your children.
Mini Yo! are simplified, yoga-based activity sessions for young children that have been developed by B Inspired in 2012, alongside teachers, parents/carers and children. It has been used by many schools, day nurseries, play groups and families ever since.
The aim of Mini Yo! is to get children moving through imagination and enjoyment and develop strength, balance and flexibility. It also supports the development of language, social and emotional skills through stories, interaction with others, progression and relaxation.
New Dates Coming Soon!
There are two days to choose from, either Mondays or Wednesdays.
Where: Shepperton Village Hall, 58A High St, Shepperton TW17 9AU
When: Monday sessions start on 25th March and Wednesday sessions start on 27th March
2pm – 2.45pm: Walking to 3 Year Olds
3.30pm – 4.15pm: 4 and 5 Year Olds
4.30pm – 5.15pm: 6 and 7 Year Olds
Cost: £42 (£7 per child per session) for 6 weeks
Email: [email protected]
Please complete the below booking form to book a place or contact me for further information.
I look forward to seeing you and your children!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Bookings & Payment
- Acceptance of our Terms & Conditions means that you are liable for full payment of the booking.
- Full payment is regarded as acceptance of our booking terms and conditions.
- Places will be reserved on a first come, first served basis. No booking will be fully confirmed until a full payment is received and all children’s registration has been completed.
- Please make payment before the commencement of the first session. Children will not be accepted if payment has not been made.
- Payment can be made in two instalments: Payment terms can be decided by the Licensee
- Payment 1 – before the commencement of the 6 Week Course
- Payment 2 – before the commencement of week 4 of the 6 Week Course
- Cheque To be made out to Naomi Beharie
- BACS Miss N L Beharie
- Account Number: 44060581
- Sort Code: 07-04-36
Cancellations and Refunds
- All payments made are non-refundable. We will only accept cancellations 10 days before the course is due to start.
- We cannot offer refunds for any part of your payment, you will receive a credit towards future sessions.
- In exceptional circumstances, we may offer refunds due to ill health or injury at our discretion.
- We reserve the right to cancel the course or sessions at any time, due to a lack of numbers or any other reason making the course non-viable.
- We reserve the right to refuse acceptance for applicants on any course or session.
Medical and special educational needs
- You are obliged to notify us of any pre-existing medical conditions or special educational needs your child may be experiencing. If full information about medical or physical conditions, or behavioural matters are not provided at the time of registration it may result in your child being excluded from activities with no refunds provided.
Clothing & Personal Items
- Children will be doing all activities with bare feet.
- As this is an activity-based session, any child should be in clothing that allows them to move freely and comfortably (e.g. no jeans and skirts or dresses).
- Please ensure that your child(ren) is wearing appropriate clothing for the time of the year. Some of the activities will be outside therefore please bring wet weather clothing or a change of clothes is advisable. In the summer, we recommend bringing sun lotion and plenty of water.
- B Inspired and it’s partners will not accept any liability for the loss or damage of any personal items brought to the sessions. We advise all property is marked clearly with full name of child.
Content, Timing and Delivery
- It may be necessary, for reasons beyond our control, to change the content, timing and delivery of our children activities. When possible, advanced notice will be given through e-mail and an alternative, credit may be offered if we are unable to offer the full course.
Safeguarding and Child Protection
- All instructors are DBS checked.
Health and Safety
- All instructors have attended a first aid course.
- In the case of emergency, the first aider will take appropriate action and contact the parent/guardian directly. By agreeing to these terms and conditions you are giving us permission for us to seek medical advice and/or treatment in an emergency and in the event that you are not at the session or cannot be contacted.
- It is accepted by the parent/guardian that when taking part in physical activity there may be injuries. We will be sure to take the appropriate steps and measures to make activities safe, but, this is sometimes beyond our control.