Early Years Physical Development Course
6 x 1 hour webinars Sessions
10 Online Modules (to be completed between Session 5 and 6)
You will be able to attend training “virtually” with other professionals, allowing you to share your ideas, thoughts and knowledge.
Wednesdays 29th September to 1st December: 4pm – 5pm
See below for details and to book.
All courses are Approved by the Association of Physical Development Professional Development Board
Sep – Dec 2021
Wednesdays 4pm – 5pm
Part One Wednesdays:
Day 1: 29th September
Day 2: 6th October
Day 3: 13th October
Day 4: 20th October
Day 5: 3rd November
Day 6: 1st December
All sessions will be Online and login details will be emailed.
10 Short Online Modules to be completed in your own time between Day 5 and Day 6.
Webinar and Resource Pack:
About the Course
Who can attend:
Early Years Practitioners, Early Years and KS1 Teachers, PE Coordinators, SEN Specialists, Teaching Assistants, Trainee Teachers, Childminders.
What you will get from the course:
You will develop your knowledge and skills, enabling you to deliver high quality physical activities and physical education.
- More confidence to plan activities with a focus on skill development
- Understanding and knowledge about children’s physical development in the early years
- Links with other programmes and resources
- Linking physical development with all areas of learning / subjects
- Knowledge of how to support children with physical issues
- Delivering all areas of learning through physical activities
- Impact of physical activity on learning
- Environment and Risk Taking
- Activity Ideas to incorporate into your daily plan
- Resource Pack
Can’t make the webinar dates?
Sign up for the full online course and complete it in your own time:
Resource Pack Includes:
Mini Yo! Cards
Mini Moves Cards
Lion and the Chair Activity Book
6 Months Online Mini Movers